Submit A Guest Post
Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us?
Contributors are always welcome here at Electrobot.
Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community.
Electrobot is DA 33 which shows the quality and authority of the site, a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs).
The following guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
But before you submit a guest post at Electrobot, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
To become a regular contributor at Electrobot, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the Blog Page and check out the first few posts to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from.
- WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
- Link Building & Site Ranking
- Content Marketing
- Web Designing & Development
- SEO tools, Software, and case studies.
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- Blogging & Online Business
Article Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article to Electrobot, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are the author of the article and sole copyright holder.
- That Electrobot has unconditional permission to publish your article on our website and distribute it in any manner we choose and by submitting a post to Electrobot, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- That you will proof your article for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure errors prior to submission.
- That electrobot reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting as well as classify, re-classify or remove your article at any time for any reason.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- That you will adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Article length: 1000 – 2500 words
- Author Bio: 400 – 450 characters (50-60 words)
- Links in article: To be used only in support of your article content.
- Promotional links: You can use 1 contextual link to your website.
Contribute your post to Electrobot
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Email OR Fill the Contact Us Form.
Stalin[at]electrobot.co with following:
Sub: Guest Posting at Electrobot
In body mention the Suggested titles and outline.
If your article is accepted we will notify you when it will go live.